| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mastagi in April is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Mastagi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mastagi, Azerbaijan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mastagi:
- Mahackala, Russia - 343.8 kms (213.6 miles) NW
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) WNW
- Xacmaz, Azerbaijan - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) NW
- Quba, Azerbaijan - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) NW
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 250 kms (155.4 miles) WNW
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) WNW
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 302.8 kms (188.2 miles) W
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) W
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) W
- Samaxi, Azerbaijan - 115.9 kms (72 miles) W
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 240.9 kms (149.7 miles) W
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 282.5 kms (175.5 miles) WSW
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 282.5 kms (175.5 miles) WSW
- Salyan, Azerbaijan - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Yardmili, Azerbaijan - 235.3 kms (146.2 miles) SW
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 223.7 kms (139 miles) SSW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) SSW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) S